Our Next Meeting
Our next meeting is scheduled for April 29, 2021 at 2:00 PM Eastern Time.
- Enhancing the transportation theme of the national spatial data infrastructure
- Facilitate partnerships and coordinate efforts among the geospatial transportation community
- Ease data access and improve data quality through the development data standards
- Identify, evaluate, and resolve geospatial transportation data problems
- Promote best practices
- Cultivate a greater understanding of American transportation.
Each quarterly GTS meeting is dedicated to heightening awareness among the geospatial-transportation community. Meetings are an opportunity for members and partners to highlight their activities, review the progress of GTS working groups, and discuss GTS initiatives.
Committee members, partners, and friends may join meetings via the MS Teams site.
Audio access is possible by calling OSAV Teleconferencing (888) 363-4735, acess code 8876055#.
2020 Meeting Minutes
December 2, 2020 • PP: Agenda Slides • PP: Maggie’s Slides • Video
October 1, 2020 • PP: Agenda Slides • PP: FHWA Symposium • Video
May 28,2020 • PP: Lightning Talks – COVID-19 Agency Responses
February 25, 2020
2017 Meeting Minutes
November 15, 2017 • PP: Census Emergency Management
September 15, 2017 • PP: USACE-AIS slides • PP: ENC slides
July 19, 2017 • PP: Bike Share • PP: National Transit Map • PP: Performance Measures • PP: Transit Deserts • Workbench App Video
March 24, 2017
February 24, 2017 • PP: TSC slides
In addition, meeting minutes from 2017 to the present can be accessed at GitHub’s FGDC-Geospatial-Transportation-Subcommittee Meetings website. Resources and working group information is also available there.