Our Next Meeting
Is on September 26th at 2:30 Eastern Time. Audio access is possible by calling (515) 606-5187, 286074#.
Please take a moment to review the agenda and comment if you wish to add or expand on a topic.
All are welcome. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the invitation.
- Enhancing the transportation theme of the national spatial data infrastructure
- Facilitate partnerships and coordinate efforts among the geospatial transportation community
- Ease data access and improve data quality through the development data standards
- Identify, evaluate, and resolve geospatial transportation data problems
- Promote best practices
- Cultivate a greater understanding of American transportation.
Each quarterly GTS meeting is dedicated to heightening awareness among the geospatial-transportation community. Meetings are an opportunity for members and partners to highlight their activities, review the progress of GTS working groups, and discuss GTS initiatives.
Committee members, partners, and friends may join meetings via the GTS webinar site.
Audio access is possible by calling (515) 739-1285, 286074#.