Next meeting January 16, 2020 at 1 pm ET.
All are welcome. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the invitation.
Mission of the Working Group
- Create, populate, and maintain a geospatial dataset of roads on federal lands, in support of the National Spatial Data Infrastructure
- Enable easy access by federal agencies and the public to this dataset
- Enable more accurate and more detailed road data on federal lands
- Engender greater understanding of these road networks by partners and users
- Facilitate partnerships and coordinating efforts to create and populate the dataset
- Enable problem identification, evaluation, and resolution
- Support data development
- Support standards development
- Identify and promote best practices
Federal Lands Roads Working Group was formed in April 2018. All who are willing to assist in fulfilling the mission of the Working Group are invited to join. Send an email to email@example.com.
Point of Contact
Federal Liaison, National Geospatial Program
U.S. Geological Survey, 511 National Center, Reston, VA 20192