The NGDA Collaboration Community (NCC)
The NCC is an internal collaboration space available to NGDA Theme Leads, Dataset Managers, Executive Champions, NGDA Agencies, the FGDC, and stakeholders with a vested interest in National Geospatial Data Assets (NGDA).
How to Join:
- If you are already a member of GeoPlatform, skip to the Second Step.
- Join the GeoPlatform (far upper right of site): GeoPlatform.gov https://www.geoplatform.gov/.
- Once you have received confirmation of becoming a member of GeoPlatform, go to Second Step.
- Navigate to the NCC: https://communities.geoplatform.gov/ngda-ncc/.
- Sign in to the NCC at the far upper right. This will make you a subscriber to the NCC.
- Send an email to NGDATeam@fgdc.gov saying you have signed in to the NCC.
- The NGDA Team will elevate your privileges from subscriber to contributor and notify you via email.
- Sign in to the NCC: https://communities.geoplatform.gov/ngda-ncc/. You will now see all the NCC content available.
What’s Currently Available in the NCC
- List of NGDA an metadata links with Points of Contact for Dataset Managers, Theme Leads and Executive Champions.
- MS Word reports (where available) for PDF reports posted on the public NGDA Portfolio Community: https://communities.geoplatform.gov/ngda-portfolio/national-geospatial-data-asset-ngda-reports/.
- NGDA Portfolio internal and draft reports.
- Reporting timeline for NGDA Theme Leads, and Dataset Managers.